Expunge and Seal Record

Expunge and Seal Records

Florida law allows you to seal or expunge a criminal arrest record. If your case has been dismissed, dropped, or no-billed (no information or not filed on) it is eligible to be expunged. If your case resulted in a withhold of adjudication you may be eligible to have it sealed.

For information about our attorney fees for Expunging or Sealing a Criminal Record click here.

For more information or if you have any questions regarding attorney fees to seal or expunge a criminal arrest record and flexible payment plan options at the Law Office of Neil C. Kerch LLC, please contact us to set up your free initial case consultation.